Frontpage » Home insurance

Insure your home
and summerhouse

Home Insurance covers apartments, houses, summerhouses, domestic property, side buildings and structures on private properties, owner’s liability to third parties, temporary cover for rent costs.

The best cover for your home and its property against all unforeseeable damages is to choose the all-risk insurance that offers compensation for almost all unexpected accidents. Exclusion clauses that the all-risk insurance does not cover is listed in the contract.

Make me an offer

FS Kindlustusmaakler OÜ  Lennujaama tee 5, Tallinn  T: +372 6 020 380  M: +372 53 430 567  E: